The Three “Rs” of Healthcare Reform (Affordable Care Act or ACA)
At Oasis, a Paychex® Company, we can assist your company as you navigate through the complexity of Healthcare Reform legislation. As the various new regulations take affect, your expert Oasis team can help ensure that your plans are in place and that your practices are compliant in the following areas:
- Benefits Plans – Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC), Minimum Value Plans
- Extended Benefits Coverage – Dependent Age Tracking
- Reporting – Cost of Coverage Reporting on the W-2, Assistance with 1094/1095 Filing
- Administration – Waiting Period Compliance, Tracking Hours of Service, Calculating Employee Status, Setting Threshold Notifications for Total Hours of Service
- Employee Communications – Summary of Benefits and Coverage, Notice of Exchange
The Employer Mandate provision, which impacts employers with an average of 50 or more full-time or full-time equivalent employees in the prior year, requires extensive workforce tracking. Oasis provides a tracking tool to relieve our clients of the manual employee hour tracking process and aid in the planning of ACA strategy. Click here for more information.
Oasis can guide you in creating your strategy through our Three “Rs” of Healthcare Reform: Requirements, Responses and Resources. Click on the buttons below to learn more.
For more information, contact Oasis at 866-AT-OASIS (866-286-2747) or Request a Consultation.